The Jaypee Public School, Noida is online (www.jaypeeschools-jpsnoida.edu.in) and communication by e-mail is fast reaching, acceptable and easy. The school runs from April to March and admission are open from September onwards for all classes(Prenursery to X)
The school is open to all enquiries from parents without any commitment from school till the admission takes place. The school encourages parents to visit the school with their child by prior appointment in order to know about the school in detail. Once you have decided to admit your child in the school kindly submit the required documents and follow procedures set out below to enable us to consider your child for admission:
- Fill out the registration form.
- For entry into Nursery, the child must have attained the age of 3+ years by 31st March of that year.
- Submit the REGISTRATION form together with a copy of the child’s last year report card, a copy of the birth certificate, one passport size photograph duly fixed on the form.
- Parents will be notified about the date and venue for further interaction.
- If your child is offered an admission in the school and you wish to accept it, you must complete all the admission related formalities immediately. Failure to do so will render the seat being cancelled and being offered to the candidate next on the waiting list.
- On being granted admission, the following forms will need to be filled in:
- Admission form
- Medical form
- Transport form
- Agreement / Indemnity Bond
- Withdrawals & Refunds
- Under no condition will any refund be made once the child has been granted admission.
- In case of withdrawal the school must be intimated by giving one month notice in writing, failing which one month tuition fee shall be required to be deposited.
- Payment of Fees
- Fees are to be paid on quarterly basis.
- Occasional cost incurred by children (lost books / damage to school property/library books) will be billed to the parents.
- Bank transfers should be made to jaiprakash sewa sansthan a/c jaypee public school.